We offer a number of tailored recruitment solutions to suit a client's individual requirement:
Sourcing the right permanent employees is fundamental to the success of any business. The recruitment process for clients can often be seen as arduous and can often result, due to expediency, in accepting a second choice candidate. For these reasons Gravitas Recruitment Group is rapidly becoming the standout partner to safeguard the future of your business, with proven experience that can help facilitate your permanent recruitment processes.
Upon an initial request to use our services the following recruitment process is followed;
- Initial conference call to assess key elements of the requirement and to identify the most appropriate solution. This allows the allocation of the most suitable Gravitas consultants to service the requirement
- Meeting scheduled to visit client premises with the following aims;
- To gain detailed understanding of the requirement
- To set out, and agree, a recruitment timetable and communication charter
- To meet all client contacts where appropriate
- To agree Terms & Conditions
- Researchers to carry out market analysis of potential candidates, with a market overview to be submitted to client
- All candidates to be thoroughly screened:
- Initial telephone screening
-Face to face interview and full briefing on the role and company
- Second meeting to return to the client site by Client Services, to review the short-listed profiles with all relevant client management
- Managed interview day conduct by our Client Services team to assist the process
- Full debrief with candidates carried out on site by our Client Services team with each applicant
- At the end of the managed interview day, our Client Services team will conduct a debrief with the client presenting all the candidate debrief notes to assist with the decision making.
- Ensure the process of issuing offer letters, acceptance, and the processing of all relevant documentation is efficiently carried out to completion.
- Arrange a follow-up review meeting with both the client and candidate to ensure successful integration, and that expectations of both parties are being successfully met.
- Our clients rely upon Gravitas to provide contractors that can make an immediate impact. The need for contract staff is often to fill an urgent requirement or to provide specialist expert knowledge that the existing team does not possess. There should be no requirement for induction or training by the client, who should expect contract resource to provide input into the project from their first day on site..
- The best contractors work with very few agencies. Therefore, at Gravitas we recognise the importance to deliver exceptional service to our contractors, to ensure they trust us and are loyal to our partnership. We know our candidates well, these strong relationships support our ability to offer clients a unique service : We are able to offer clients exceptional candidates that will always prove superior to those presented by generalist agencies.
- Our ability to track careers of our contractors, across all vertical disciplines has helped us to build an enviable portfolio of candidates. We are confident we can match any requirement, and make a commitment to fill all contract vacancies within 24 hours.
- We offer:
- Contract ICT resource
- Interim recruitment - strategic hires for senior roles up to and including director-level
- Our Executive Search Service is the targeted identification of and confidential approach to individuals, with a view to encouraging such individuals to pursue new and exciting opportunities with our clients. Our Executive Search Services are always conducted by Senior Management.
- The success of our Executive Search Services is founded on our reputation and proven results utilising years of industry experience. The Executive Search Service is the most effective method of identifying, attracting and recruiting the most qualified individuals for your organisation.
- When asked to conduct an Executive Search we first discuss the engagement at length with the client to ensure we are fully aware of the precise requirements. We then use our extensive knowledge of the market and, based on client specifications, we identify and screen the most appropriate candidates working with the client to secure the selected individual.
- Gravitas will also:
- produce a detailed report on the market's perception of the client, including clear actions required to secure a successful placement from key target list
- produce a detailed market report outlining the key target candidates, with analysis against their current circumstances, motivations and potential to move
- facilitate the booking, organisation and conducting of all meetings to ensure absolute discretion is maintained both internally and externally
- utilise premium print media for advertising - when specifically requested
- conduct full referencing service to include: employment, professional qualifications, personal, CRB, credit checking, money laundering - where appropriate
At Gravitas we know that the best graduate recruitment service results from a year round effort to engage with the best potential candidates. Too often we see companies make the mistake of trying to attract the best talent from the graduate pool at obvious times of the year, when interest and competition from the major blue chips is at its most intense. Our Graduate Outsourcing Programme helps our clients secure the best talent ahead of the competition by initiating a more proactive approach throughout the year.
We visit campuses regularly, networking with staff and students throughout the academic calendar.
Our Graduate Outsourcing Programme activities include:
- Attending or hosting graduate careers fairs
- Maintaining relationships with emerging talent
- Designing and managing assessment days
- Psychometric and other skills testing
- The Gravitas Master Vendor, or Vendor neutral, model is ideal for both private and public sector clients
- The Service is often used by clients that have found themselves dealing with too many agencies resulting in a detrimental effect to costs, time and therefore the quality of service being provided.
- Initiating a Master Vendor Service, allows Gravitas to manage the supply of all the contract, interim, and permanent recruitment to an organisation. Gravitas can create a single point of contact, by which clients are able to instruct, manage and control the recruitment process
- Our Master Vendor Service can include:
- Full supplier management
- Consolidated invoicing
- Full candidate referencing services
- Delivery to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Consistent recruitment experience
- Onsite support
Outsourcing within the HR and recruitment services market has seen a growing increase within recent times Most leading organisations have already outsourced their recruitment services, or parts of their HR function.
Gravitas recognises the impact this can have on the level of support required, and as a result offers a full suite of services, whereby a client can decide to use as much, or as little of each of ours services.
There a many benefits to outsourcing that will deliver cost saving, time saving and increase the service levels received:
Cost savings delivered to your company through:
- reduced agency margins
- increased direct hires
- move to variable charging away from fixed costs
- consolidate invoicing
- reduced internal administration
- free onsite support to assist with operational work
Time saving delivered to your company through:
- management of Preferred Supplier Lists, including standardisation of terms
- reduction in time spent reviewing CVs
- managed Interview days run by Gravitas
- on-site support
Increase Service Levels delivered to your company through:
- sharing of best practise
- ensuring the presentation of the best talent
- access to HR consulting advice
- mitigate risk of non-compliance to legislative and regulatory changes
i.e. Temporary Agency Workers Directive (TAWD) into UK law.
- increased Business Intelligence
- introducing measurement and analysis procedures
- existing supplier reviews
- increased control of recruitment processes
Our partnership approach covers all areas of the employment lifecycle from executive recruitment to performance management and is rapidly making Gravitas the HR consulting partner of choice throughout the industry. Whilst our experience and expert knowledge are invaluable assets we believe that each client is unique. Gravitas takes the time to listen and understand the needs of a business, whilst respecting their commercial objectives.
Gravitas offer the following services:
- Employee services
- Career management and planning
- Employee surveys
- Employee counselling/coaching
- Executive coaching
- Executive recruitment
- HR policy development
- Legislative advice
- Management of recruitment/selection programmes
- Organisational development
- Performance management
- Redundancy advice
- Reward benchmarking
- Talent management
- Transitions and outplacement
Clients ranging from global multinationals to SMEs trust Gravitas to source permanent, contract, and interim talent.
We would encourage all candidates to carry out the simple Candidate Registration to fully benefit from all the services that Gravitas offer.
Your account will include the following features:
- Job alerts
- Job tracker
- CV advice
- Interview help
- Resignation advice
- Legislative advice i.e. IR35, EAA Regulations
- Publish a blog
- International contracting solutions
- How to set up your own Limited Company
- Referal scheme
- Umbrella services
- Update your CV and availability