Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to encourage our staff awareness towards the importance of social, economic and environmental responsibilities to ensure a better quality of life for everyone, now and for generations to come.
In particular we are committed to:
- Social progress which recognises the needs of everyone
- Effective protection of the environment
- Prudent use of natural resources
- Maintenance of high and stable levels of economic growth and employment
Gravitas Recruitment Group will demonstrate this commitment by:
- Continuously improving our environmental, social and economic performance to maximise our positives and minimise our adverse effects on the environment and society
- Complying with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Actively encouraging and monitoring responsible environmental, social and economic performance by our suppliers & contractors
- Raising awareness of and encouraging action for sustainability amongst staff and clients.
We are committed to continuous monitoring and improvement in our performance in the following areas:
- Resource efficiency - Motion sensor lighting, reduced standby timing
- Reduction of carbon emissions
- Reduction of staff travel by private car, increasing the use of public transport and encouraging active travel
- Promotion of Webinars
- Waste reduction, reuse and recycling
- Use of open plan offices to ensure maximum use of space
The company is also committed to promote sustainability in its Procurement Strategy by:
- Wherever possible using recycled or renewable materials and supplies
The Corporate Social Responsibility will be reviewed annually and amended as appropriate, whilst Gravitas Recruitment Group recognises the importance of promoting the importance within the business, we allow employees to makes their own personal choices; it is not the group's responsibility to do this on their behalf.