Sourcing the right permanent employees is fundamental to the success of any business. The actual recruitment process for clients can often be seen as arduous, time consuming, and can often result, due to expediency, in accepting a second choice candidate. For these reasons Gravitas Recruitment Group are rapidly becoming the standout partner to ensure the future of your business is confidently left in very capable hands, with proven experience that can help facilitate your permanent recruitment processes to ensure that as a client - "You can choose from the best candidates within the entire market place, not just from a selection of poorly sourced CVs presented to you"
Upon an initial request to use our Services the following Recruitment process is followed;
- Initial conference call to assess key elements of the requirement and to identify the most appropriate solution. This allows the allocation of the most suitable Gravitas Consultants to service the requirement
- Meeting scheduled to visit Client premises with the following aims:
- To gain detailed understanding of the requirement
- To set out, and agree, a recruitment Timetable and communication charter
- To meet all client contacts where appropriate
- To agree Terms & Conditions
- Researchers to carry out market analysis of potential candidates, with a Market overview to be submitted to client
- All candidates to be thoroughly screened:
- Initial telephone screening
- Technical or psychometric testing
- Face to face interview and full briefing of the role and company
- Meeting arranged to return to the client site by Client Services, to review the short-listed profiles with all relevant client management
- Managed interview day conduct by our Client Services team to assist the process
- Full debrief with candidates carried out on site by our Client Services team with each applicant
- At the end of the managed interview day, our client services team will conduct a debrief presenting all the candidate debrief notes, to assist with the decision making.
- Ensure the process of issuing offer letters, acceptance, and the processing of all relevant documentation is efficiently carried out to completion.
- Arrange a follow-up review meeting with both client and candidate to ensure successful integration, and that expectations of both parties are being successfully met.